Traveling Luck for Konushinskiy Bereg, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Konushinskiy Bereg?What's around Konushinskiy Bereg?
Wikipedia near Konushinskiy Bereg
Where to stay near Konushinskiy Bereg
Also known as Konushenskiy Bereg, Ushinskiy Bereg
The timezone in Konushinskiy Bereg is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.6667°, Longitude. 44.6000°
Satellite map around Konushinskiy Bereg
Loading map of Konushinskiy Bereg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Konushinskiy Bereg, in Russia (general), Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malaya Nes' (3.7km)
- Nes' (4.6km)
- Il'inka (6km)
- Kutina (7.9km)
- Dikusha (14.5km)
- Malaya Mgla (19.8km)
- Malaya Borovaya (20.2km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (22km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (22.3km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (22.4km)
- Yarovatka (22.8km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (23km)
- Yazhma (26.9km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (27km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (28.1km)
- Yelguyevskaya (30.7km)
- Yezhena (32.9km)
- Glubokiy (39km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Fokinskoye (7.3km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (9.5km)
- Ozero Fiklistovo (10.9km)
- Ozero Severnoye (13.3km)
- Ozero Ognëvo (14.8km)
- Ozero Malaya Nes' (15.7km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Mglinskoye (17.3km)
- Ozero Yamzhenskoye (25.2km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Mglinskoye (30km)
- Ozero Yelguyevskoye (36.7km)
- Ozero Glubokye (38.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (0km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (11.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (3.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (7.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (38.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (20.4km)