Traveling Luck for Onezhskaya Guba, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Onezhskaya Guba?What's around Onezhskaya Guba?
Wikipedia near Onezhskaya Guba
Where to stay near Onezhskaya Guba
Also known as Gulf of Onega, Onega Bay, Onezhskiy Zaliv
The timezone in Onezhskaya Guba is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:03 and Sunset at 14:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 36.5000°
Satellite map around Onezhskaya Guba
Loading map of Onezhskaya Guba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Onezhskaya Guba, in Russia (general), Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (2.1km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (3.4km)
- Ostrov Potulay (5.8km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (6.1km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (6.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (6.7km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (8.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (10km)
- Ostrov Yatko (10.8km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (11km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (12.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (14.2km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (15.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (15.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (18km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (18.6km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (19.5km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (19.5km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (20.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (20.2km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (20.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (21.4km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (22.9km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (27.1km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (27.3km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (27.7km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (28km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (28.3km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (28.5km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (29.3km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (30.4km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (31.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (30.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (28.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Stamik Gryaznogubskiy (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lyamtsa (30.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (30.9km)