Traveling Luck for Onezhskiye Shkhery, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Onezhskiye Shkhery?What's around Onezhskiye Shkhery?
Wikipedia near Onezhskiye Shkhery
Where to stay near Onezhskiye Shkhery
Also known as Onega Skerries, Onyezhskiye Skerries, Onyézhskiye Skerries
The timezone in Onezhskiye Shkhery is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 36.2500°
Satellite map around Onezhskiye Shkhery
Loading map of Onezhskiye Shkhery and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Onezhskiye Shkhery, in Russia (general), Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (0km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Yatko (4.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (6.1km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (7km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (8.5km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (8.9km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (9.3km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (11km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (12km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (12.4km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (12.9km)
- Ostrov Potulay (13.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (14km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (15.4km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (16.6km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (17.6km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (17.8km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (20.2km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (21.7km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (23.8km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (25.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (25.9km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (27.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (28km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (29km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (29.2km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (27.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (18.6km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (23.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (17.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (27.4km)