Traveling Luck for Ushkota, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Ushkota?What's around Ushkota?
Wikipedia near Ushkota
Where to stay near Ushkota
Also known as Ushkatty, Ushkaty
The timezone in Ushkota is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 14:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7567°, Longitude. 59.5667°
Satellite map around Ushkota
Loading map of Ushkota and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ushkota, in Russia (general), Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alabay (1.2km)
- Kaman (1.6km)
- Korsunskiy (1.6km)
- Dombarovskiy (2.1km)
- Tama (3.9km)
- Pribrezhnyy (7.4km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (9.6km)
- Kurmansay (11.8km)
- Kurmanovskiy (13.9km)
- Karaganda (13.9km)
- Bogoyavlenka (15.3km)
- Kurmanov (16.6km)
- Dzhailgan (17.9km)
- Razvedka (18km)
- Zarevo (19.5km)
- Koshensay (20.3km)
- Alimbay (20.4km)
- Dombarovka (22.1km)
- Boyarovka (22.1km)
- Begetey (22.6km)
- Karabay (23.3km)
- Goluboy Fakel (23.8km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (24.6km)
- Yelënovka (25km)
- Aralcha (25.3km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (27km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (28.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (4.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (20.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (21.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (27.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (16.1km)
Airports close to Ushkota
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (198.6km)