Traveling Luck for Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma, Russia (general), Russia
Where is Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma?What's around Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma
Also known as Western Strait
The timezone in Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:54 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 65.1167°, Longitude. 35.2500°
Satellite map around Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya Salma, in Russia (general), Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (15km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (15.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (15.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (17.6km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (18.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (18.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (19.4km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (19.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.3km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (21.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (22.2km)
- Pes'ya Luda (22.8km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (22.9km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (24.3km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (25.7km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (25.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (26.3km)
- Ostrov Yak (26.3km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (26.4km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (26.6km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (26.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Proliv Zapadnaya Solovetskaya SalmaTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (4.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (24.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (26.2km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (18.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (16.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (10km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (20.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (16.7km)