Traveling Luck for Pervomayskiy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Pervomayskiy?What's around Pervomayskiy?
Wikipedia near Pervomayskiy
Where to stay near Pervomayskiy
The timezone in Pervomayskiy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.2586°, Longitude. 58.6058°
Satellite map around Pervomayskiy
Loading map of Pervomayskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pervomayskiy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervomayskiy (0km)
- Orsk (5km)
- Novyy Kumak (6.3km)
- Novokazachiy (6.5km)
- Ora (11.9km)
- Ruslo (13.4km)
- Udarnik (13.8km)
- Dzhanatalap (14.2km)
- Sharypka (14.5km)
- Bannoye (14.8km)
- Krutorozhino (15.3km)
- Khersonskiy (17.6km)
- Tukay (18.3km)
- Dubovskiy (18.7km)
- Repino (18.8km)
- Kumak (20.3km)
- Saverovka (21km)
- Verkhnegrishenka (21.3km)
- Yubileynyy (21.7km)
- Plaskovskiy (22.3km)
- Ukrainskiy (22.4km)
- Kryk-Pshak (22.5km)
- Novotroitsk (23.4km)
- Krasnoural'sk (25.1km)
- Kurort Gay (25.4km)
- Prigornoye (25.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mendybay (24.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (22km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (24.9km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (18.2km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (10.6km)
Airports close to Pervomayskiy
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (168.1km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (252.6km)