Traveling Luck for Urus-Kisken, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Urus-Kisken?What's around Urus-Kisken?
Wikipedia near Urus-Kisken
Where to stay near Urus-Kisken
The timezone in Urus-Kisken is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 15:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.9158°, Longitude. 59.4706°
Satellite map around Urus-Kisken
Loading map of Urus-Kisken and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urus-Kisken, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koskul' (3.1km)
- Shinkal' (5.2km)
- Karibay (5.4km)
- Mayskiy (5.5km)
- Dilikatan (6.3km)
- Kainsay (9.4km)
- Rechnoy (10.5km)
- Enbekshi (11.7km)
- Berkutkin (12.7km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (15km)
- Kusem (17.1km)
- Mayskiy (17.7km)
- Karamurun (18.6km)
- Asbestnyy (19.3km)
- Chilekta (23.9km)
- Shil'da (25.8km)
- Yelizavetinka (27km)
- Dobropol'ye (28km)
- Aydyrlinskiy (28.2km)
- Kvarkeno (28.4km)
- Zhulamansay (28.5km)
- Briyent (29.3km)
- Nikel'-Rudnik (29.5km)
- Konys (29.7km)
- Krasnopol'skiy (30.1km)
- Konus (30.3km)
- Atuan (31.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Mayskiy (11.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Shuburtau (25.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Prud Kvarkenskaya Plotina (20.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kvarkenskiy Rayon (31.1km)
Airports close to Urus-Kisken
Magnitogorsk(MQF), Magnetiogorsk, Russia (189.7km)