Traveling Luck for Balka Volch'ya, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Volch'ya?What's around Balka Volch'ya?
Wikipedia near Balka Volch'ya
Where to stay near Balka Volch'ya
The timezone in Balka Volch'ya is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8847°, Longitude. 59.9542°
Satellite map around Balka Volch'ya
Loading map of Balka Volch'ya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Volch'ya, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (6.6km)
- Yelënovka (12.9km)
- Ushkaty (16.5km)
- Razvedka (16.5km)
- Keruyembay (16.9km)
- Kotansu (17.2km)
- Shandasha (17.9km)
- Soyuznoe (18.7km)
- Yasnyy (18.8km)
- Gralcha (19km)
- Bogoyavlenka (19.4km)
- Razvedchik (19.5km)
- Novosel'skiy (24.6km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (24.6km)
- Begetey (26km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (26km)
- Smolenskiy (27.9km)
- Zarevo (28.5km)
- Karaganda (29.4km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (31.2km)
- Dzhailgan (31.9km)
- Sadovyy (33.1km)
- Alasay (33.2km)
- Kurmansay (33.4km)
- Tama (33.7km)
- Kaman (33.7km)
- Alabay (33.9km)
- Veselovskiy (35.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (19.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (21km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Nizhnyaya Slavenskaya (23.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (31.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (16.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (20.1km)