Traveling Luck for Balka Kamenka, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Kamenka?What's around Balka Kamenka?
Wikipedia near Balka Kamenka
Where to stay near Balka Kamenka
The timezone in Balka Kamenka is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 15:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.1147°, Longitude. 59.6442°
Satellite map around Balka Kamenka
Loading map of Balka Kamenka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Kamenka, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rechnoy (15.8km)
- Rassvet (17.6km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (18.4km)
- Akzharskoye (18.7km)
- Novosel'skiy (19.2km)
- Alasay (20.1km)
- Gralcha (20.2km)
- Shandasha (20.8km)
- Komarovo (21km)
- Aul Kumak (21km)
- Yasnyy (21.3km)
- Begetey (22.6km)
- Saga (22.7km)
- Zarevo (25.5km)
- Utës (26.2km)
- Mechet' (26.9km)
- Dzhailgan (27.7km)
- Ashchelsay (27.8km)
- Karakul'skiy (29.1km)
- Yelënovka (29.3km)
- Akzhar (29.7km)
- Osetin (29.8km)
- Karabutak (30.9km)
- Kurmanov (30.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Tazhgul (30km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Staraya Mechet' (27.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (27.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (28.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (21km)