Traveling Luck for Brigada Nomer Tri, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Brigada Nomer Tri?What's around Brigada Nomer Tri?
Wikipedia near Brigada Nomer Tri
Where to stay near Brigada Nomer Tri
The timezone in Brigada Nomer Tri is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 50.8031°, Longitude. 60.3978°
Satellite map around Brigada Nomer Tri
Loading map of Brigada Nomer Tri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brigada Nomer Tri, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gostepriimnyy (7.6km)
- Gostepriimnaya (7.7km)
- Smolenskiy (10.6km)
- Ryazhskiy (12.8km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (14.4km)
- Soyuznoe (18.3km)
- Veselovskiy (20.1km)
- Stepnoy (22.4km)
- Keruyembay (25.2km)
- Tselinnyy (26.2km)
- Kotansu (28.9km)
- Buruktal (29.4km)
- Rudnikovyy (29.9km)
- Razvedka (32.1km)
- Yaroslavskiy (33.4km)
- Dzhambul (33.7km)
- Ushkaty (35.4km)
- Kazarinskiy (35.7km)
- Svetlyy (35.9km)
- Sadovyy (39.5km)
- Ak-Kuduk (39.9km)
- Razvedchik (40.5km)
- Taldysay (42.8km)
- Taldysay (42.9km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (43km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Tas-Mergen' (40.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (23km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zheltysay (21.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (34.6km)