Traveling Luck for Balka Kotansu, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Kotansu?What's around Balka Kotansu?
Wikipedia near Balka Kotansu
Where to stay near Balka Kotansu
The timezone in Balka Kotansu is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 16:54. It's light
Latitude. 50.9092°, Longitude. 60.1428°
Satellite map around Balka Kotansu
Loading map of Balka Kotansu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Kotansu, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Keruyembay (3.2km)
- Kotansu (6.9km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (10.3km)
- Soyuznoe (11.6km)
- Razvedchik (17.7km)
- Smolenskiy (18.8km)
- Veselovskiy (20.4km)
- Novosel'skiy (21km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (21.1km)
- Sadovyy (23.9km)
- Ushkaty (24.4km)
- Yasnyy (25.5km)
- Gostepriimnaya (26.3km)
- Yelënovka (27.7km)
- Gostepriimnyy (30.1km)
- Shandasha (30.4km)
- Razvedka (31.3km)
- Ryazhskiy (31.5km)
- Gralcha (31.7km)
- Kumak (32.3km)
- Bogoyavlenka (34.5km)
- Komarovo (35.5km)
- Alasay (35.6km)
- Akbas (36.3km)
- Algabaz (37.9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (34.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (32.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (35.7km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (33.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (24.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (19.3km)