Traveling Luck for Balka Kalamanskaya, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Kalamanskaya?What's around Balka Kalamanskaya?
Wikipedia near Balka Kalamanskaya
Where to stay near Balka Kalamanskaya
The timezone in Balka Kalamanskaya is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 14:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.4289°, Longitude. 60.4286°
Satellite map around Balka Kalamanskaya
Loading map of Balka Kalamanskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Kalamanskaya, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzhasay (5.4km)
- Dzhanabay (6.3km)
- Zapol'ye (13.3km)
- Anikhovka (15.5km)
- Novosovkhoznyy (20.5km)
- Krasnoyarsk (21.9km)
- Komsomol'skiy (22.8km)
- Orekhovka (23.1km)
- Dzhuruntay (23.3km)
- Dzharabutak (24.5km)
- Doskul (29.4km)
- Kainsay (30.1km)
- Kirbas (30.7km)
- Bratslavka (32.6km)
- Algabaz (32.6km)
- Komsomol'skiy (33.7km)
- Obil'nyy (34.6km)
- Zapol'ye (34.7km)
- Tykasha (34.7km)
- Novovinnitskoye (34.9km)
- Muntayka (35.1km)
- Kamenetsk (35.7km)
- Komsomol'skiy (36.1km)
- Anevka (38.1km)
- Akbas (38.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Adamovka (38.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (32.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Saryoba (36.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (18.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (13.1km)