Traveling Luck for Balka Spleba, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Spleba?What's around Balka Spleba?
Wikipedia near Balka Spleba
Where to stay near Balka Spleba
The timezone in Balka Spleba is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 14:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.4078°, Longitude. 60.1128°
Satellite map around Balka Spleba
Loading map of Balka Spleba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Spleba, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krasnoyarsk (3.9km)
- Dzhuruntay (11.8km)
- Anikhovka (15.6km)
- Dzharlinskiy (18.3km)
- Dzhanabay (18.4km)
- Adamovka (19.1km)
- Kirbas (19.7km)
- Arshalinskiy (20.3km)
- Aydyrlinsk (20.4km)
- Novovinnitskoye (20.8km)
- Dzhasay (22.2km)
- Tykasha (22.7km)
- Doskul (24.2km)
- Orekhovka (24.3km)
- Nizhnyaya Kiyma (24.5km)
- Akbas (25.8km)
- Utës (26.8km)
- Komarovo (26.8km)
- Osetin (26.9km)
- Verkhnyaya Kiyma (27km)
- Kainsay (27.8km)
- Zapol'ye (28.8km)
- Mechet' (29.2km)
- Kumak (29.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Adamovka (20.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Anikhovka (14.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Staraya Mechet' (29.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (19.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (31.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (31.4km)