Traveling Luck for Urochishche Ozero Sasyk, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Urochishche Ozero Sasyk?What's around Urochishche Ozero Sasyk?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Ozero Sasyk
Where to stay near Urochishche Ozero Sasyk
The timezone in Urochishche Ozero Sasyk is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 14:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.3967°, Longitude. 60.6461°
Satellite map around Urochishche Ozero Sasyk
Loading map of Urochishche Ozero Sasyk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Ozero Sasyk, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novosovkhoznyy (12km)
- Obil'nyy (17.8km)
- Muntayka (19.3km)
- Dzhasay (19.4km)
- Komsomol'skiy (20.9km)
- Dzhanabay (23.1km)
- Kayrakty (23.9km)
- Zapol'ye (24.5km)
- Komsomol'skiy (26.9km)
- Zapol'ye (27.4km)
- Sarzhan (27.6km)
- Orekhovka (31.2km)
- Dzharabutak (31.9km)
- Anikhovka (32.4km)
- Algabaz (34.4km)
- Volgogradskiy (36.4km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (36.9km)
- Blak (37km)
- Komsomol'skiy (37.3km)
- Krasnoyarsk (39.1km)
- Akkarga (39.3km)
- Tobol'skiy (40km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (35.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (30.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (38.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Goreloye (34.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (34.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (13.8km)