Traveling Luck for Muntayka, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Muntayka?What's around Muntayka?
Wikipedia near Muntayka
Where to stay near Muntayka
Also known as Muntaj, Muntayka, Мунтай
The timezone in Muntayka is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 14:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.4486°, Longitude. 60.8806°
Satellite map around Muntayka
Loading map of Muntayka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muntayka, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muntayka (0km)
- Kayrakty (8.1km)
- Sarzhan (8.3km)
- Obil'nyy (16.9km)
- Zapol'ye (20.2km)
- Komsomol'skiy (20.7km)
- Tobol'skiy (21.4km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (21.9km)
- Kuskul' (22.3km)
- Volgogradskiy (23km)
- Akkarga (23.3km)
- Komsomol'skiy (24.4km)
- Blak (24.4km)
- Yuzhnyy (25.7km)
- Novosovkhoznyy (28.1km)
- Makan (28.6km)
- Vostochnyy (33.2km)
- Vostochnyy (33.7km)
- Kuskol' (33.7km)
- Dzerzhinskiy (35.5km)
- Zapol'ye (37.1km)
- Komsomol'skiy (37.2km)
- Dzhasay (38.2km)
- Kovyl'nyy (38.9km)
- Dzharabutak (39.4km)
- Dzhanabay (41.3km)
- Khromit (41.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (20.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Dzerzhinskogo (36.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya (28.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (12.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Goreloye (16.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Lesok (33.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (32.8km)