Traveling Luck for Gora Dombar, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Gora Dombar?What's around Gora Dombar?
Wikipedia near Gora Dombar
Where to stay near Gora Dombar
The timezone in Gora Dombar is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 15:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.0169°, Longitude. 60.5417°
Satellite map around Gora Dombar
Loading map of Gora Dombar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Dombar, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Veselovskiy (13.8km)
- Kazancha (18.8km)
- Algabaz (21.7km)
- Gostepriimnaya (21.8km)
- Ak-Kuduk (22km)
- Gostepriimnyy (25.6km)
- Tselinnyy (26.8km)
- Stepnoy (27.1km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (27.3km)
- Sadovyy (28km)
- Buruktal (28.9km)
- Razvedka (30km)
- Ozërnyy (30.6km)
- Rudnikovyy (31.5km)
- Keruyembay (32.2km)
- Kotansu (32.8km)
- Svetlyy (34.7km)
- Orekhovka (34.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (34km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Gostepriimnaya (21.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (28.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Tas-Mergen' (32.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (22km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (33.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (32.4km)