Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya?What's around Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya
Where to stay near Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya
Also known as Novosovkhoznaya
The timezone in Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:29. It's light
Latitude. 51.3036°, Longitude. 60.5969°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya
Loading map of Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novosovkhoznyy (0.4km)
- Obil'nyy (18.6km)
- Dzhasay (18.9km)
- Orekhovka (22.9km)
- Algabaz (22.9km)
- Dzhanabay (23.8km)
- Muntayka (28.5km)
- Kayrakty (30.4km)
- Zapol'ye (31.9km)
- Komsomol'skiy (32.5km)
- Kazancha (33.1km)
- Ozërnyy (34.6km)
- Anikhovka (35.4km)
- Sarzhan (36.2km)
- Tykasha (38.2km)
- Krasnoyarsk (38.5km)
- Komsomol'skiy (39.1km)
- Blak (39.2km)
- Zapol'ye (39.5km)
- Kumak (39.6km)
- Sadovyy (39.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (39.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (37.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (28.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Dombar (35.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Lesok (21.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (38.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (8.4km)