Traveling Luck for Balka Kovylkina, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Balka Kovylkina?What's around Balka Kovylkina?
Wikipedia near Balka Kovylkina
Where to stay near Balka Kovylkina
The timezone in Balka Kovylkina is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 14:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.2792°, Longitude. 60.1644°
Satellite map around Balka Kovylkina
Loading map of Balka Kovylkina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balka Kovylkina, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tykasha (7.5km)
- Akbas (11km)
- Orekhovka (11.9km)
- Komarovo (12.3km)
- Kumak (13.8km)
- Krasnoyarsk (19km)
- Utës (19.4km)
- Dzhanabay (22.4km)
- Dzhasay (22.8km)
- Sadovyy (22.9km)
- Algabaz (23.1km)
- Alasay (26.5km)
- Novosel'skiy (27.2km)
- Dzhuruntay (27.4km)
- Anikhovka (27.7km)
- Osetin (30.4km)
- Aydyrlinsk (30.5km)
- Mechet' (31.3km)
- Dzharlinskiy (31.4km)
- Nizhnyaya Kiyma (31.8km)
- Razvedchik (32.2km)
- Rechnoy (32.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (15.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Lesok (30.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Staraya Mechet' (31.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (32.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (21.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (27km)