Traveling Luck for Novosovkhoznyy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Novosovkhoznyy?What's around Novosovkhoznyy?
Wikipedia near Novosovkhoznyy
Where to stay near Novosovkhoznyy
The timezone in Novosovkhoznyy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 14:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.3042°, Longitude. 60.6022°
Satellite map around Novosovkhoznyy
Loading map of Novosovkhoznyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novosovkhoznyy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novosovkhoznyy (0km)
- Obil'nyy (18.2km)
- Dzhasay (19.2km)
- Algabaz (23.3km)
- Orekhovka (23.3km)
- Dzhanabay (24.1km)
- Muntayka (28.1km)
- Kayrakty (30km)
- Zapol'ye (32km)
- Komsomol'skiy (32.4km)
- Kazancha (33km)
- Ozërnyy (34.4km)
- Anikhovka (35.7km)
- Sarzhan (35.8km)
- Tykasha (38.6km)
- Blak (38.8km)
- Krasnoyarsk (38.8km)
- Komsomol'skiy (38.9km)
- Zapol'ye (39.3km)
- Kumak (40km)
- Sadovyy (40.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (38.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (36.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (28.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Dombar (36km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Lesok (21.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Prud Anikhovskiy (38.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Adamovskiy Rayon (8.7km)