Traveling Luck for Kolodets Khromit, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kolodets Khromit?What's around Kolodets Khromit?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Khromit
Where to stay near Kolodets Khromit
The timezone in Kolodets Khromit is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 15:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.3544°, Longitude. 61.0936°
Satellite map around Kolodets Khromit
Loading map of Kolodets Khromit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Khromit, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Akkarga (4.6km)
- Blak (5.7km)
- Kuskul' (11.3km)
- Tobol'skiy (12km)
- Kayrakty (12.4km)
- Kuskol' (13.7km)
- Sarzhan (16.3km)
- Makan (17km)
- Kovyl'nyy (18.7km)
- Vostochnyy (19.2km)
- Vostochnyy (19.7km)
- Muntayka (20.3km)
- Obil'nyy (20.7km)
- Dzerzhinskiy (22km)
- Yuzhnyy (23.3km)
- Khromit (23.9km)
- Kovyl'nyy (25.7km)
- Gorokhovets (25.7km)
- Vysokogornyy (25.7km)
- Aktyubinskiy (25.7km)
- Koskul' (26.3km)
- Akkarginskiy (26.6km)
- Aktyubinskiy (33.2km)
- Imeni Chapayeva (34km)
- Ozërnyy (34.4km)
- Volgogradskiy (36.7km)
- Novosovkhoznyy (38.7km)
- Zapol'ye (38.8km)
- Pushkino (39.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Koskol' (28.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya (39.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (9.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Goreloye (10.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Log Myylysay (38.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Severnyy Otrog (24.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kokpektysay (15.8km)