Traveling Luck for Shirokiy Bugor, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Shirokiy Bugor?What's around Shirokiy Bugor?
Wikipedia near Shirokiy Bugor
Where to stay near Shirokiy Bugor
The timezone in Shirokiy Bugor is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:19. It's light
Latitude. 51.0339°, Longitude. 61.1386°
Satellite map around Shirokiy Bugor
Loading map of Shirokiy Bugor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shirokiy Bugor, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koskul' (13.7km)
- Pervomayskiy (19.8km)
- Ozërnyy (20.2km)
- Polevoy (25.3km)
- Ak-Kuduk (26km)
- Kazancha (29km)
- Kuskol' (30.1km)
- Aktyubinskiy (31.5km)
- Kovyl'nyy (32.7km)
- Blak (34.2km)
- Severnyy (34.9km)
- Svetlyy (35.1km)
- Razvedka (35.9km)
- Kazarinskiy (36.9km)
- Buruktal (38.5km)
- Rudnikovyy (39.7km)
- Bao-Kara-Su (40.6km)
- Akkarga (41.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Zhurmankol' (5.3km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (8.8km)
- Ozero Kos-Kul' (12.5km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (17.8km)
- Ozero Karashakol' (21.3km)
- Ozero Batpakty (23km)
- Ozero Davletkol' (24.3km)
- Ozero Yeset'kopa (24.5km)
- Ozero Karakol' (24.8km)
- Ozero Biktas (27.2km)
- Ozero Davlenkol' (28.7km)
- Ozero Kayrankol' (30.2km)
- Ozero Karakol' (33.8km)
- Ozero Obalykol' (34.7km)
- Ozero Ayke (37.7km)
- Ozero Karasu (40.1km)
- Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara (40.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (21.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Koskol' (11.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (40km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 187 km (35.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Rudnyy Klad (32.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Tas-Mergen' (27.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Log Myylysay (35.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kazanche (22.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kazarinskiy (7.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (34.6km)