Traveling Luck for Ak-Kuduk, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ak-Kuduk?What's around Ak-Kuduk?
Wikipedia near Ak-Kuduk
Where to stay near Ak-Kuduk
The timezone in Ak-Kuduk is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 50.9833°, Longitude. 60.8167°
Satellite map around Ak-Kuduk
Loading map of Ak-Kuduk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ak-Kuduk, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Davlenkol' (2.9km)
- Ozero Yeset'kopa (5.4km)
- Ozero Obalykol' (9.2km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (9.9km)
- Ozero Karakol' (10.9km)
- Ozero Karakol' (11.2km)
- Ozero Biktas (11.7km)
- Ozero Karasu (20.8km)
- Ozero Kayrankol' (21.7km)
- Ozero Zhurmankol' (23km)
- Ozero Zhandykol' (27km)
- Ozero Karashakol' (27.3km)
- Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara (29.2km)
- Ozero Kos-Kul' (30km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (33.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (13.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Koskol' (29.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Tas-Mergen' (14.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shirokiy Bugor (26km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kazarinskiy (26.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (18.7km)