Traveling Luck for Ozero Karashakol', Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Karashakol'?What's around Ozero Karashakol'?
Wikipedia near Ozero Karashakol'
Where to stay near Ozero Karashakol'
Also known as Ozero Karash-Kol'
The timezone in Ozero Karashakol' is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 15:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.1753°, Longitude. 60.9858°
Satellite map around Ozero Karashakol'
Loading map of Ozero Karashakol' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Karashakol', in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Karashakol' (0km)
- Ozero Kos-Kul' (11.5km)
- Ozero Karakol' (17.7km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (18.3km)
- Ozero Biktas (19.1km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (20.6km)
- Ozero Zhurmankol' (24.3km)
- Ozero Yeset'kopa (30km)
- Ozero Davlenkol' (30km)
- Ozero Beloye (35.3km)
- Ozero Batpakty (35.8km)
- Ozero Obalykol' (35.9km)
- Ozero Perekopnoye (36.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (32.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Koskol' (12.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Khromit (23.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Svetlinskiy (32.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Novosovkhoznaya (34.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Auliyetas (30.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Skala Belaya (36.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Tas-Mergen' (37.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Goreloye (33.6km)