Traveling Luck for Urochishche Ovrazhnyy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Urochishche Ovrazhnyy?What's around Urochishche Ovrazhnyy?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Ovrazhnyy
Where to stay near Urochishche Ovrazhnyy
Also known as Ovrazhnyy
The timezone in Urochishche Ovrazhnyy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 51.9956°, Longitude. 59.9242°
Satellite map around Urochishche Ovrazhnyy
Loading map of Urochishche Ovrazhnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Ovrazhnyy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krasnoyarskiy (4.3km)
- Siniy Shikhan (8.5km)
- Yekaterinovka (8.8km)
- Nikel'-Rudnik (12.3km)
- Pavlovskiy (13.3km)
- Aydyrlinskiy (14km)
- Baskarasu (17.7km)
- Kvarkeno (18.7km)
- Dobropol'ye (19.2km)
- Mayskiy (19.8km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (21.4km)
- Vostochnyy (21.7km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (23.2km)
- Altuy (24.2km)
- Shil'da (25.6km)
- Meshcheryakovskiy (28.4km)
- Berkutkin (28.4km)
- Lesnaya Polyana (29.1km)
- Bolotovsk (30.1km)
- Alandskoye (30.2km)
- Kirovsk (30.3km)
- Enbekshi (31km)
- Yelizavetinka (31.2km)
- Shinkal' (32.1km)
- Asbestnyy (32.2km)
- Dilikatan (33km)
- Dzhanyspay (33.4km)
- Kusakan (33.7km)
- Koskul' (35.8km)
- Solonchanka (36.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nazarova (10.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Yuzhnyy (14.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poperechnaya (32.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Prud Kvarkenskaya Plotina (24.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Il'mennaya Shishka (13.3km)
Airports close to Urochishche Ovrazhnyy
Magnitogorsk(MQF), Magnetiogorsk, Russia (193km)