Traveling Luck for Dzhanatalap, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Dzhanatalap?What's around Dzhanatalap?
Wikipedia near Dzhanatalap
Where to stay near Dzhanatalap
Also known as Dzhanatalap, Джанаталап
The timezone in Dzhanatalap is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.1642°, Longitude. 58.5033°
Satellite map around Dzhanatalap
Loading map of Dzhanatalap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dzhanatalap, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzhanatalap (0km)
- Orsk (9.2km)
- Kryk-Pshak (9.5km)
- Prigornoye (12.3km)
- Pervomayskiy (14.2km)
- Novotroitsk (15km)
- Kyzylsay (16.6km)
- Dubovskiy (16.6km)
- Novyy Kumak (16.7km)
- Ora (16.9km)
- Krutorozhino (17.5km)
- Ruslo (19.8km)
- Novovvedenka (19.9km)
- Novokazachiy (20.4km)
- Khabarnoye (21km)
- Tukay (21.2km)
- Akkermanovka (22.2km)
- Alimbetovka (22.2km)
- Repino (22.9km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (22.9km)
- Sharypka (24.8km)
- Orlovka (25km)
- Novonikol'sk (25.1km)
- Ebita (25.4km)
- Udarnik (26km)
- Yubileynyy (27.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Beloglinka (25.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (24.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (14.1km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (20.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Bol'shoy Burnayskiy Liman (22.7km)
Airports close to Dzhanatalap
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (154km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (248.7km)