Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy?What's around Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy
Where to stay near Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy
Also known as Orsk-Gruzovoy
The timezone in Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.2125°, Longitude. 58.6192°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy
Loading map of Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Orsk (4.2km)
- Pervomayskiy (5.8km)
- Novyy Kumak (5.8km)
- Ora (7.9km)
- Novokazachiy (10.2km)
- Ruslo (10.3km)
- Dzhanatalap (10.9km)
- Tukay (14km)
- Udarnik (15.1km)
- Krutorozhino (18.7km)
- Bannoye (19km)
- Sharypka (20.1km)
- Kryk-Pshak (20.2km)
- Dubovskiy (20.8km)
- Kumak (22.4km)
- Repino (23.1km)
- Prigornoye (23.1km)
- Khersonskiy (23.3km)
- Novotroitsk (23.4km)
- Novovvedenka (24.4km)
- Ilek-Krikuy (24.8km)
- Kimbay (25.2km)
- Krylovka (25.5km)
- Saverovka (26.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mendybay (20.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (25.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (23.9km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (10.1km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Orsk-Gruzovoy
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (164.6km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (255.3km)