Traveling Luck for Kryk-Pshak, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kryk-Pshak?What's around Kryk-Pshak?
Wikipedia near Kryk-Pshak
Where to stay near Kryk-Pshak
Also known as Kryk-Pshak, Krypshak, Крык-Пшак
The timezone in Kryk-Pshak is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.1406°, Longitude. 58.3872°
Satellite map around Kryk-Pshak
Loading map of Kryk-Pshak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kryk-Pshak, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kryk-Pshak (0km)
- Prigornoye (3.4km)
- Kyzylsay (7.1km)
- Novotroitsk (9.2km)
- Dzhanatalap (9.5km)
- Khabarnoye (11.9km)
- Akkermanovka (14.3km)
- Dubovskiy (15.8km)
- Ebita (16.2km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (17.4km)
- Orsk (17.7km)
- Alimbetovka (18.8km)
- Krutorozhino (19.2km)
- Novonikol'sk (21.8km)
- Orlovka (21.9km)
- Pervomayskiy (22.5km)
- Novovvedenka (22.7km)
- Goryun (22.8km)
- Guberlya (24.1km)
- Dzerzhinskiy (24.2km)
- Repino (24.3km)
- Kunakovo (24.9km)
- Beloshapka (25.4km)
- Ebita (25.8km)
- Novyy Kumak (26km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Beloglinka (19.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Tonatar (25.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (24.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Mokhnataya (18.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (5.9km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (7.7km)
Airports close to Kryk-Pshak
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (145.8km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (241.2km)