Traveling Luck for Asbestnyy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Asbestnyy?What's around Asbestnyy?
Wikipedia near Asbestnyy
Where to stay near Asbestnyy
Also known as Asbestnyj, Asbestnyy, Асбестный
The timezone in Asbestnyy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 14:50. It's light
Latitude. 52.0686°, Longitude. 59.5186°
Satellite map around Asbestnyy
Loading map of Asbestnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Asbestnyy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Asbestnyy (0km)
- Kirovsk (12.9km)
- Mayskiy (14.7km)
- Dobropol'ye (15.2km)
- Solonchanka (15.5km)
- Kvarkeno (15.8km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (15.9km)
- Koskul' (16.4km)
- Briyent (17.8km)
- Lesnaya Polyana (17.9km)
- Aydyrlinskiy (19km)
- Nikel'-Rudnik (20.8km)
- Karibay (20.9km)
- Shinkal' (20.9km)
- Mayskiy (21.8km)
- Prostory (22.6km)
- Dilikatan (22.9km)
- Kainsay (24.5km)
- Beloozërnyy (25km)
- Berkutkin (26.1km)
- Komsomol'sk (26.3km)
- Enbekshi (26.9km)
- Alandskoye (28.6km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (28.8km)
- Rechnoy (29.7km)
- Krasnoyarskiy (31.6km)
- Karamurun (31.6km)
- Dobropol'ye (31.7km)
- Kusem (32.1km)
- Krasnoarmeyskiy (35.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Shikhan (32.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nazarova (28.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Mayskiy (26.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Aydyrlya (31.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Ovrazhnyy (32.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Prud Kvarkenskaya Plotina (7.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kvarkenskiy Rayon (12.2km)
Airports close to Asbestnyy
Magnitogorsk(MQF), Magnetiogorsk, Russia (172.7km)