Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Aydyrlya, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Aydyrlya?What's around Stantsiya Aydyrlya?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Aydyrlya
Where to stay near Stantsiya Aydyrlya
Also known as Aydyrli, Aydyrlya
The timezone in Stantsiya Aydyrlya is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 15:52. It's light
Latitude. 51.9672°, Longitude. 59.9008°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Aydyrlya
Loading map of Stantsiya Aydyrlya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Aydyrlya, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krasnoyarskiy (0.4km)
- Yekaterinovka (7km)
- Siniy Shikhan (11.6km)
- Nikel'-Rudnik (13.4km)
- Aydyrlinskiy (14.8km)
- Pavlovskiy (17.2km)
- Baskarasu (17.7km)
- Mayskiy (18.2km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (19.3km)
- Kvarkeno (19.7km)
- Dobropol'ye (20.1km)
- Shil'da (21.7km)
- Altuy (22.5km)
- Meshcheryakovskiy (24.8km)
- Berkutkin (25.1km)
- Vostochnyy (25.2km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (26.3km)
- Yelizavetinka (27.3km)
- Enbekshi (27.7km)
- Shinkal' (29.3km)
- Dilikatan (30km)
- Lesnaya Polyana (30.8km)
- Kirovsk (31.5km)
- Asbestnyy (31.7km)
- Dzhanyspay (32.6km)
- Alandskoye (33km)
- Koskul' (33.5km)
- Bolotovsk (33.8km)
- Ak-Kuduk (35.6km)
- Kusakan (36.4km)
- Sovkhoznyy (37.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nazarova (7.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Yuzhnyy (18.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poperechnaya (35.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Prud Kvarkenskaya Plotina (24.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Il'mennaya Shishka (16.6km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Aydyrlya
Magnitogorsk(MQF), Magnetiogorsk, Russia (195.4km)