Traveling Luck for Bol'shoy Kumak, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Bol'shoy Kumak?What's around Bol'shoy Kumak?
Wikipedia near Bol'shoy Kumak
Where to stay near Bol'shoy Kumak
Also known as Kumak
The timezone in Bol'shoy Kumak is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 15:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.2522°, Longitude. 58.6611°
Satellite map around Bol'shoy Kumak
Loading map of Bol'shoy Kumak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shoy Kumak, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novyy Kumak (2.2km)
- Pervomayskiy (4.4km)
- Novokazachiy (4.4km)
- Orsk (7.9km)
- Ora (8.7km)
- Ruslo (9.5km)
- Udarnik (9.9km)
- Bannoye (13.1km)
- Tukay (14.9km)
- Dzhanatalap (16.5km)
- Kumak (16.9km)
- Sharypka (17.4km)
- Khersonskiy (18.7km)
- Krutorozhino (19.7km)
- Plaskovskiy (22.2km)
- Ilek-Krikuy (22.9km)
- Repino (23km)
- Dubovskiy (23km)
- Krasnoural'sk (23.3km)
- Krylovka (23.8km)
- Saverovka (24.3km)
- Ukrainskiy (24.6km)
- Verkhnegrishenka (24.6km)
- Kimbay (24.8km)
- Kryk-Pshak (25.5km)
- Yubileynyy (25.5km)
- Urpiya (25.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Mirnyy (17.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mendybay (20.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (26.2km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (6.2km)
Airports close to Bol'shoy Kumak
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (170.4km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (256.9km)