Traveling Luck for Dombarovskiy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Dombarovskiy?What's around Dombarovskiy?
Wikipedia near Dombarovskiy
Where to stay near Dombarovskiy
Also known as DOMBAROVSKIJ, Dombarovskiy, ДОМБАРОВСКИЙ
The timezone in Dombarovskiy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7542°, Longitude. 59.5400°
Satellite map around Dombarovskiy
Loading map of Dombarovskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dombarovskiy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dombarovskiy (0km)
- Korsunskiy (1km)
- Alabay (2.6km)
- Kaman (3.5km)
- Tama (5.4km)
- Pribrezhnyy (6.3km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (10.1km)
- Kurmansay (11.8km)
- Kurmanovskiy (13.1km)
- Karaganda (15.6km)
- Kurmanov (16.4km)
- Bogoyavlenka (17.2km)
- Dzhailgan (18.2km)
- Koshensay (19.2km)
- Alimbay (19.6km)
- Boyarovka (20km)
- Razvedka (20km)
- Zarevo (20.1km)
- Dombarovka (20.6km)
- Karabay (22km)
- Goluboy Fakel (22.4km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (22.6km)
- Begetey (23.5km)
- Aralcha (24.4km)
- Kamsak (26.6km)
- Yelënovka (26.8km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (27.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (3.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (20.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (23.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (28.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (15.5km)
Airports close to Dombarovskiy
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (196.5km)