Traveling Luck for Krasnoyarskiy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Krasnoyarskiy?What's around Krasnoyarskiy?
Wikipedia near Krasnoyarskiy
Where to stay near Krasnoyarskiy
Also known as KRASNOJARSKIJ, Krasnoyarskiy, КРАСНОЯРСКИЙ
The timezone in Krasnoyarskiy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 51.9650°, Longitude. 59.8967°
Satellite map around Krasnoyarskiy
Loading map of Krasnoyarskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krasnoyarskiy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krasnoyarskiy (0km)
- Yekaterinovka (7.1km)
- Siniy Shikhan (12km)
- Nikel'-Rudnik (13.4km)
- Aydyrlinskiy (14.8km)
- Pavlovskiy (17.6km)
- Baskarasu (17.9km)
- Mayskiy (18km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (19km)
- Kvarkeno (19.6km)
- Dobropol'ye (20.1km)
- Shil'da (21.3km)
- Altuy (22.5km)
- Meshcheryakovskiy (24.5km)
- Berkutkin (24.6km)
- Vostochnyy (25.7km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (26.5km)
- Yelizavetinka (26.9km)
- Enbekshi (27.3km)
- Shinkal' (28.9km)
- Dilikatan (29.6km)
- Lesnaya Polyana (30.9km)
- Kirovsk (31.4km)
- Asbestnyy (31.6km)
- Dzhanyspay (32.7km)
- Koskul' (33.2km)
- Alandskoye (33.2km)
- Bolotovsk (34.1km)
- Ak-Kuduk (35.6km)
- Kusakan (36.8km)
- Sovkhoznyy (36.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Nazarova (6.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Yuzhnyy (18.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poperechnaya (35.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Prud Kvarkenskaya Plotina (24.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Il'mennaya Shishka (16.9km)
Airports close to Krasnoyarskiy
Magnitogorsk(MQF), Magnetiogorsk, Russia (195.5km)