Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Novotroitsk, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Novotroitsk?What's around Stantsiya Novotroitsk?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Novotroitsk
Where to stay near Stantsiya Novotroitsk
Also known as Novo-Troitsk Chkalovskiy, Novotroitsk, Stantsiya Novotroitsk Pervyy
The timezone in Stantsiya Novotroitsk is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:51 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 51.2011°, Longitude. 58.3397°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Novotroitsk
Loading map of Stantsiya Novotroitsk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Novotroitsk, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novotroitsk (1.5km)
- Kryk-Pshak (8.4km)
- Dubovskiy (8.4km)
- Kyzylsay (9km)
- Akkermanovka (9.2km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (9.5km)
- Khabarnoye (10.5km)
- Prigornoye (10.6km)
- Krutorozhino (13km)
- Novonikol'sk (13.4km)
- Orlovka (13.5km)
- Dzhanatalap (13.6km)
- Guberlya (16.1km)
- Kunakovo (16.5km)
- Repino (17.4km)
- Uzembayevo (18.1km)
- Orsk (18.2km)
- Ebita (19.8km)
- Beloshapka (19.8km)
- Gaynulino (20km)
- Goryun (21.2km)
- Yubileynyy (21.6km)
- Pervomayskiy (22km)
- Molokanka (24.7km)
- Sharypka (24.8km)
- Mustafino (24.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Beloglinka (12.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (16.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Mokhnataya (17.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (4.7km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (14.1km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Novotroitsk
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (149.3km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (235.1km)