Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod?What's around Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod
Where to stay near Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod
Also known as Orsk-Novyy Gorod, Stantsiya Novyy Gorod
The timezone in Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 51.2164°, Longitude. 58.4931°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod
Loading map of Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Orsk (6.1km)
- Dzhanatalap (6.5km)
- Pervomayskiy (10.2km)
- Krutorozhino (11.3km)
- Dubovskiy (11.7km)
- Kryk-Pshak (12.5km)
- Novotroitsk (13.6km)
- Novyy Kumak (14.9km)
- Prigornoye (15.9km)
- Repino (16.6km)
- Novokazachiy (16.8km)
- Ora (17.6km)
- Kyzylsay (18.4km)
- Sharypka (18.5km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (20.1km)
- Ruslo (20.2km)
- Orlovka (20.5km)
- Novonikol'sk (20.7km)
- Yubileynyy (20.8km)
- Akkermanovka (21.4km)
- Khabarnoye (21.9km)
- Kunakovo (22.5km)
- Saverovka (22.7km)
- Verkhnegrishenka (23km)
- Tukay (23.2km)
- Gaynulino (23.4km)
- Udarnik (23.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Beloglinka (23.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (18.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (14.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Bol'shoy Burnayskiy Liman (23.4km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (19.5km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Orsk-Novyy Gorod
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (158.3km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (245.8km)