Traveling Luck for Pribrezhnyy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Pribrezhnyy?What's around Pribrezhnyy?
Wikipedia near Pribrezhnyy
Where to stay near Pribrezhnyy
Also known as Pribrezhnyj, Pribrezhnyy, Прибрежный
The timezone in Pribrezhnyy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 15:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7056°, Longitude. 59.5203°
Satellite map around Pribrezhnyy
Loading map of Pribrezhnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pribrezhnyy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pribrezhnyy (0km)
- Korsunskiy (5.9km)
- Dombarovskiy (6.3km)
- Kurmanovskiy (6.9km)
- Tama (7.2km)
- Kaman (7.5km)
- Alabay (8.5km)
- Koshensay (13km)
- Karaganda (15.8km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (16.3km)
- Kurmansay (17.9km)
- Aralcha (18.1km)
- Boyarovka (19.1km)
- Bogoyavlenka (22.2km)
- Kurmanov (22.2km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (23.2km)
- Dombarovka (23.9km)
- Dzhailgan (24.3km)
- Alimbay (24.4km)
- Razvedka (24.5km)
- Karabay (25.9km)
- Goluboy Fakel (26.1km)
- Zarevo (26.4km)
- Uimshil (28.1km)
- Kamsak (28.8km)
- Begetey (29.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Karakol' (30.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Sargankol' (30.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (3.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (26.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (9.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (29.1km)
Airports close to Pribrezhnyy
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (193.3km)