Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Ushchel'ye, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Ushchel'ye?What's around Stantsiya Ushchel'ye?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Ushchel'ye
Where to stay near Stantsiya Ushchel'ye
Also known as Ushchel'ye
The timezone in Stantsiya Ushchel'ye is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 51.2028°, Longitude. 58.4350°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Ushchel'ye
Loading map of Stantsiya Ushchel'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Ushchel'ye, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzhanatalap (7.2km)
- Kryk-Pshak (8.6km)
- Novotroitsk (9km)
- Dubovskiy (9.6km)
- Orsk (10.9km)
- Krutorozhino (11.4km)
- Prigornoye (11.9km)
- Kyzylsay (13.8km)
- Pervomayskiy (15km)
- Staraya Akkermanovka (16.1km)
- Akkermanovka (16.7km)
- Repino (16.8km)
- Khabarnoye (17km)
- Orlovka (17.8km)
- Novonikol'sk (17.9km)
- Novyy Kumak (19.7km)
- Kunakovo (20.3km)
- Sharypka (21.2km)
- Yubileynyy (21.2km)
- Novokazachiy (21.6km)
- Ora (21.9km)
- Guberlya (22.2km)
- Gaynulino (22.3km)
- Uzembayevo (23.7km)
- Ebita (24.3km)
- Saverovka (24.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Beloglinka (19.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kirgil'dysay (9.9km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma 18 km (9.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guberlinskiye Gory (17.5km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Putevoy Post 337 km (24.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Mokhnataya (24.4km)
Airports close to Stantsiya Ushchel'ye
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (154.1km)
Orenburg(REN), Orenburg, Russia (242km)