Traveling Luck for Verkhniy Kiyembay, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Verkhniy Kiyembay?What's around Verkhniy Kiyembay?
Wikipedia near Verkhniy Kiyembay
Where to stay near Verkhniy Kiyembay
Also known as Verkhne-Kiyembay, Verkhniy Kiimbay
The timezone in Verkhniy Kiyembay is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 14:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.9022°, Longitude. 59.8756°
Satellite map around Verkhniy Kiyembay
Loading map of Verkhniy Kiyembay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Verkhniy Kiyembay, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (0km)
- Yelënovka (6.6km)
- Shandasha (11.7km)
- Gralcha (12.7km)
- Razvedka (13km)
- Bogoyavlenka (15.1km)
- Yasnyy (15.7km)
- Begetey (19.5km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (19.5km)
- Ushkaty (19.7km)
- Razvedchik (20.5km)
- Kotansu (21.7km)
- Zarevo (22.1km)
- Keruyembay (22.2km)
- Soyuznoe (25.3km)
- Novosel'skiy (25.5km)
- Dzhailgan (25.6km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (25.8km)
- Kurmansay (27.7km)
- Karaganda (27.9km)
- Alabay (29.6km)
- Kurmanov (29.7km)
- Kaman (29.8km)
- Tama (30.3km)
- Alasay (30.7km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (30.9km)
- Korsunskiy (32km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Volch'ya (6.6km)
- Balka Karabulak (13.7km)
- Balka Rodnichkovaya (19.6km)
- Balka Kukbukty (21km)
- Balka Kotansu (21.1km)
- Balka Nurundinova (21.9km)
- Balka Yegvindsay (24.1km)
- Balka Imbergensay (27.7km)
- Balka Tyul'kubay (28.2km)
- Balka Chilikta (29.5km)
- Balka Suly-Karagandy (30.3km)
- Balka Kurmansay (30.7km)
- Balka Solënaya (31.7km)
- Balka Kamenka (32.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (15.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (15.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Nizhnyaya Slavenskaya (24.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Tazhgul (31.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (29.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (17.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (15.9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (13.6km)