Traveling Luck for Ushkaty, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ushkaty?What's around Ushkaty?
Wikipedia near Ushkaty
Where to stay near Ushkaty
Also known as Ushkatty, Ushkaty, Ushkota, Ушкатты
The timezone in Ushkaty is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 14:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.7525°, Longitude. 59.9572°
Satellite map around Ushkaty
Loading map of Ushkaty and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ushkaty, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ushkaty (0km)
- Razvedka (17.1km)
- Soyuznoe (18.4km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (19.7km)
- Karaganda (19.9km)
- Bogoyavlenka (20.6km)
- Yelënovka (22.4km)
- Smolenskiy (24.8km)
- Keruyembay (27.4km)
- Tama (28.3km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (29.4km)
- Dzhambul (29.5km)
- Kaman (29.6km)
- Kotansu (29.8km)
- Yaroslavskiy (30.1km)
- Shandasha (30.6km)
- Alabay (30.9km)
- Gralcha (31.3km)
- Korsunskiy (32.2km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (32.4km)
- Dombarovskiy (33km)
- Ryazhskiy (33.3km)
- Begetey (34.1km)
- Zarevo (34.8km)
- Yasnyy (34.9km)
- Pribrezhnyy (35.1km)
- Razvedchik (35.5km)
- Kurmansay (35.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (20.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (34.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (15km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (32.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (32.9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (31.1km)