Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Razvedka, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Stantsiya Razvedka?What's around Stantsiya Razvedka?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Razvedka
Where to stay near Stantsiya Razvedka
Also known as Razvedka
The timezone in Stantsiya Razvedka is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 14:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8186°, Longitude. 59.7728°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Razvedka
Loading map of Stantsiya Razvedka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Razvedka, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Razvedka (0.5km)
- Bogoyavlenka (4km)
- Yelënovka (10.1km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (13.2km)
- Karaganda (15.2km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (16.4km)
- Ushkaty (16.7km)
- Kaman (17.2km)
- Tama (17.3km)
- Alabay (17.5km)
- Begetey (18km)
- Zarevo (18.2km)
- Shandasha (18.4km)
- Gralcha (18.5km)
- Kurmansay (19.2km)
- Korsunskiy (19.6km)
- Dombarovskiy (20.1km)
- Dzhailgan (20.3km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (20.8km)
- Kurmanov (23km)
- Pribrezhnyy (24.4km)
- Yasnyy (27.4km)
- Kurmanovskiy (29.2km)
- Alimbay (29.4km)
- Soyuznoe (31.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Imbergensay (14.5km)
- Balka Nurundinova (15.4km)
- Balka Rodnichkovaya (15.8km)
- Balka Volch'ya (16.5km)
- Balka Yegvindsay (18.8km)
- Balka Karabulak (19.2km)
- Balka Suly-Karagandy (19.8km)
- Balka Kurmansay (21km)
- Balka Kukbukty (22.4km)
- Balka Maldugunsay (26km)
- Balka Chilikta (26.5km)
- Balka Tyul'kubay (30.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (22.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (23.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (21.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (24.7km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (29km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (17.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Dombarovskaya (30.4km)