Traveling Luck for Urochishche Tazhgul, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Urochishche Tazhgul?What's around Urochishche Tazhgul?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Tazhgul
Where to stay near Urochishche Tazhgul
Also known as Tazhgul
The timezone in Urochishche Tazhgul is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:59 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8989°, Longitude. 59.4731°
Satellite map around Urochishche Tazhgul
Loading map of Urochishche Tazhgul and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Tazhgul, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kurmanov (2.9km)
- Alimbay (4.5km)
- Dzhailgan (6.1km)
- Kurmansay (7.8km)
- Zarevo (9.7km)
- Karabay (9.9km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (11km)
- Goluboy Fakel (11km)
- Dombarovka (11.9km)
- Begetey (13.3km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (16.3km)
- Saga (16.4km)
- Korsunskiy (18km)
- Alabay (18km)
- Karakul'skiy (18.7km)
- Dombarovskiy (18.8km)
- Kamsak (18.9km)
- Saga (19.5km)
- Korsunskiy (19.6km)
- Kaman (20.5km)
- Arkhangel'skoye (21.5km)
- Aytugan (21.6km)
- Bogoyavlenka (21.7km)
- Zhuma (22.8km)
- Tama (22.9km)
- Gralcha (23.4km)
- Boyarovka (23.9km)
- Pribrezhnyy (24.4km)
- Shandasha (24.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Karakol' (25km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (25.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Profintern (16.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shakhta Nomer Chetyre (22.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (3.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (20.8km)
Airports close to Urochishche Tazhgul
Aktyubinsk(AKX), Aktyubinsk, Russia (197.9km)