Traveling Luck for Urochishche Karabulak, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Urochishche Karabulak?What's around Urochishche Karabulak?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Karabulak
Where to stay near Urochishche Karabulak
Also known as Karabulak
The timezone in Urochishche Karabulak is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 14:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.9953°, Longitude. 59.7528°
Satellite map around Urochishche Karabulak
Loading map of Urochishche Karabulak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Karabulak, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gralcha (3.6km)
- Shandasha (3.7km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (8.8km)
- Yasnyy (10.7km)
- Begetey (12.1km)
- Yelënovka (12.4km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (15.1km)
- Zarevo (16.2km)
- Dzhailgan (19.9km)
- Bogoyavlenka (21km)
- Razvedka (21.6km)
- Alasay (22.2km)
- Razvedchik (22.5km)
- Kurmanov (24.3km)
- Kyzyl-Dzhar (24.9km)
- Kurmansay (25.1km)
- Novosel'skiy (26km)
- Rechnoy (27.7km)
- Alimbay (29.5km)
- Akzharskoye (29.9km)
- Kotansu (30.1km)
- Novosel'skiy (30.6km)
- Utës (31.8km)
- Alabay (32km)
- Keruyembay (32.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Dombarovskiy Rayon (22.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Bis-Tyube (30.3km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (5.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Triti-Kul' (29.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (17km)