Traveling Luck for Alasay, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Alasay?What's around Alasay?
Wikipedia near Alasay
Where to stay near Alasay
Also known as Alasaj, Alasay, Аласай
The timezone in Alasay is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 15:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.1489°, Longitude. 59.8958°
Satellite map around Alasay
Loading map of Alasay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alasay, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alasay (0km)
- Utës (9.8km)
- Rechnoy (13.5km)
- Yasnyy (15.1km)
- Komarovo (15.9km)
- Novosel'skiy (16.3km)
- Akbas (17.2km)
- Razvedchik (18km)
- Kumak (19km)
- Tykasha (20.1km)
- Mechet' (23.2km)
- Shandasha (24.8km)
- Osetin (25km)
- Sadovyy (25.3km)
- Gralcha (25.4km)
- Aul Kumak (26.4km)
- Komarovo (26.4km)
- Rassvet (29.4km)
- Kotansu (29.6km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (29.8km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (30.7km)
- Nizhnyaya Kiyma (31.4km)
- Yelënovka (32.2km)
- Saga (32.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Staraya Mechet' (24.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (19.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (17.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (31.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (27.9km)