Traveling Luck for Buruktal, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Buruktal?What's around Buruktal?
Wikipedia near Buruktal
Where to stay near Buruktal
Also known as Ashche-Butak
The timezone in Buruktal is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:55 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 50.7947°, Longitude. 60.8536°
Satellite map around Buruktal
Loading map of Buruktal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buruktal, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara (5.8km)
- Ozero Kayrankol' (7.8km)
- Ozero Karasu (8.3km)
- Ozero Karakol' (15.2km)
- Ozero Yeset'kopa (19.1km)
- Ozero Obalykol' (20.7km)
- Ozero Davlenkol' (22.3km)
- Ozero Zhetykol' (30.4km)
- Ozero Zhurmankol' (32.1km)
- Ozero Karakol' (34.7km)
- Ozero Biktas (35.4km)
- Ozero Zhandykol' (35.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (16.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shirokiy Bugor (37.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kazarinskiy (32.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (5.1km)