Traveling Luck for Keruyembay, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Keruyembay?What's around Keruyembay?
Wikipedia near Keruyembay
Where to stay near Keruyembay
Also known as Keriumbay, Keruembaj, Keruyembay, Керуембай
The timezone in Keruyembay is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 15:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.9342°, Longitude. 60.1536°
Satellite map around Keruyembay
Loading map of Keruyembay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keruyembay, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Keruyembay (0km)
- Kotansu (4.1km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (10.9km)
- Soyuznoe (14.6km)
- Razvedchik (15.5km)
- Novosel'skiy (18.4km)
- Veselovskiy (18.7km)
- Sadovyy (20.7km)
- Smolenskiy (21.1km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (22.2km)
- Yasnyy (24.5km)
- Gostepriimnaya (26.6km)
- Ushkaty (27.4km)
- Yelënovka (28.8km)
- Kumak (29.3km)
- Gostepriimnyy (30.7km)
- Shandasha (30.7km)
- Gralcha (32km)
- Komarovo (32.5km)
- Razvedka (33.3km)
- Akbas (33.3km)
- Alasay (33.5km)
- Ryazhskiy (33.6km)
- Algabaz (34.8km)
- Tykasha (36.2km)
- Bogoyavlenka (36.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (36.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (32.4km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (33.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (32.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (10.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (21.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (17.9km)