Traveling Luck for Kotansu, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kotansu?What's around Kotansu?
Wikipedia near Kotansu
Where to stay near Kotansu
Also known as Katansinskiy, Katansy, Kotansu, Kotansy, Котансу
The timezone in Kotansu is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.9642°, Longitude. 60.1331°
Satellite map around Kotansu
Loading map of Kotansu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kotansu, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kotansu (0km)
- Keruyembay (4.1km)
- Razvedchik (11.6km)
- Novosel'skiy (14.3km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (14.6km)
- Sadovyy (17.5km)
- Soyuznoe (18.5km)
- Veselovskiy (20km)
- Yasnyy (21.5km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (21.7km)
- Smolenskiy (25.2km)
- Kumak (25.5km)
- Yelënovka (28.1km)
- Komarovo (28.6km)
- Shandasha (28.8km)
- Akbas (29.4km)
- Alasay (29.6km)
- Gostepriimnaya (29.7km)
- Ushkaty (29.8km)
- Gralcha (30.1km)
- Tykasha (32.4km)
- Algabaz (32.7km)
- Razvedka (33.6km)
- Gostepriimnyy (34km)
- Utës (36.1km)
- Bogoyavlenka (36.4km)
- Ryazhskiy (37.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (36.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (30.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Dombar (32.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (32.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (29.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (11km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (18.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (14.6km)