Traveling Luck for Kotansu, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kotansu?What's around Kotansu?
Wikipedia near Kotansu
Where to stay near Kotansu
Also known as Katansinskiy, Katansy, Kotansu, Kotansy, Котансу
The timezone in Kotansu is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:45 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 50.9642°, Longitude. 60.1331°
Satellite map around Kotansu
Loading map of Kotansu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kotansu, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kotansu (0km)
- Keruyembay (4.1km)
- Razvedchik (11.6km)
- Novosel'skiy (14.3km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (14.6km)
- Sadovyy (17.5km)
- Soyuznoe (18.5km)
- Veselovskiy (20km)
- Yasnyy (21.5km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (21.7km)
- Smolenskiy (25.2km)
- Kumak (25.5km)
- Yelënovka (28.1km)
- Komarovo (28.6km)
- Shandasha (28.8km)
- Akbas (29.4km)
- Alasay (29.6km)
- Gostepriimnaya (29.7km)
- Ushkaty (29.8km)
- Gralcha (30.1km)
- Tykasha (32.4km)
- Algabaz (32.7km)
- Razvedka (33.6km)
- Gostepriimnyy (34km)
- Utës (36.1km)
- Bogoyavlenka (36.4km)
- Ryazhskiy (37.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 107 km (36.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karabulak (30.1km)
- Gora Dombar (32.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (32.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (29.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (11km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (18.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (14.6km)