Traveling Luck for Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara?What's around Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara?
Wikipedia near Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara
Where to stay near Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara
Also known as Ozero Chalkar-Igiz-Kara
The timezone in Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 16:51. It's light
Latitude. 50.7531°, Longitude. 60.8864°
Satellite map around Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara
Loading map of Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Shalkar-Yega-Kara, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kazarinskiy (6.5km)
- Svetlyy (8.6km)
- Rudnikovyy (11.4km)
- Razvedka (12.8km)
- Buruktal (13.8km)
- Tselinnyy (16.4km)
- Stepnoy (18.2km)
- Karataban (20.2km)
- Pervomayskiy (27.9km)
- Ak-Kuduk (29.2km)
- Gostepriimnyy (32km)
- Gostepriimnaya (35.5km)
- Karashatau (38.9km)
- Polevoy (39km)
- Kazancha (39.4km)
- Ryazhskiy (41.3km)
- Zhanatalap (41.4km)
- Oktyabr' (41.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Raznopol'ye (20.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Kenkussay (20.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shirokiy Bugor (40.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Kazarinskiy (34.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Svetlinskiy Rayon (10.8km)