Traveling Luck for Novosel'skiy, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Novosel'skiy?What's around Novosel'skiy?
Wikipedia near Novosel'skiy
Where to stay near Novosel'skiy
Also known as Novosel'skij, Novosel'skiy, Sovkhoz Tselinnyy, Tselinnyy, Новосельский
The timezone in Novosel'skiy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:56 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 51.0700°, Longitude. 60.0622°
Satellite map around Novosel'skiy
Loading map of Novosel'skiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novosel'skiy, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novosel'skiy (0km)
- Razvedchik (5.1km)
- Sadovyy (11.9km)
- Kumak (13.7km)
- Kotansu (14.3km)
- Yasnyy (15.3km)
- Komarovo (15.3km)
- Alasay (16.3km)
- Akbas (16.4km)
- Keruyembay (18.4km)
- Tykasha (19.8km)
- Utës (21.8km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (25.5km)
- Shandasha (26.5km)
- Gralcha (27.7km)
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (28.2km)
- Veselovskiy (28.7km)
- Algabaz (29km)
- Rechnoy (29.8km)
- Yelënovka (30.1km)
- Orekhovka (30.4km)
- Soyuznoe (32.5km)
- Verkhnyaya Kukbukta (34.8km)
- Begetey (37.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Soyuznaya (30.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (22.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Khutor Zarya (30.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (20.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Zhandykol' (35.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (10km)