Traveling Luck for Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say, Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say?What's around Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say?
Wikipedia near Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say
Where to stay near Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say
Also known as Verkhniy Auliyeagach-Say
The timezone in Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 50.8833°, Longitude. 60.2667°
Satellite map around Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say
Loading map of Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say, in Orenburgskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Verkhniy Auliyegach-Say (0km)
- Keruyembay (10.9km)
- Soyuznoe (11.4km)
- Smolenskiy (12.7km)
- Veselovskiy (13.9km)
- Kotansu (14.6km)
- Gostepriimnaya (16.1km)
- Gostepriimnyy (19.9km)
- Ryazhskiy (24.1km)
- Razvedchik (26.2km)
- Sadovyy (26.9km)
- Novosel'skiy (28.2km)
- Ushkaty (29.4km)
- Verkhniy Kiyembay (30.9km)
- Stepnoy (33.6km)
- Yasnyy (35.4km)
- Tselinnyy (36.6km)
- Algabaz (36.8km)
- Kumak (37km)
- Yelënovka (37.5km)
- Yaroslavskiy (39.8km)
- Dzhambul (39.9km)
- Razvedka (39.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 180 km (35.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Karamola (31.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Karamola (37.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tasbulak (10.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kumakskoye Vodokhranilishche (29.8km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Yasnenskiy Rayon (28.8km)