Traveling Luck for Sibirskoye, Omskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Sibirskoye?What's around Sibirskoye?
Wikipedia near Sibirskoye
Where to stay near Sibirskoye
Also known as Sibirskoe, Sibirskoye, Sibiryak, Сибирское
The timezone in Sibirskoye is Asia/Yekaterinburg
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 20:08. It's light
Latitude. 53.7369444°, Longitude. 74.3347222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sibirskoye, in Omskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sibirskoye (0km)
- Stepnoye (8.2km)
- Dobrovol'sk (12.8km)
- Cherlakskiy (13.3km)
- Logunovka (18km)
- Pichugino (19.2km)
- Rotovka (21.6km)
- Basagash (22km)
- Tsvetochnoye (22.3km)
- Shartambay (22.5km)
- Volotovka (22.9km)
- Kutuzova (23.2km)
- Rozovka (25.1km)
- Kyzyltan (25.7km)
- Akkuatkan (25.7km)
- Tselinnoye (26.1km)
- Bologoye (29.4km)
- Moiseyevka (29.4km)
- Lenīn (29.5km)
- Golubovka (29.9km)
- Platonovka (30.2km)
- Karatal (31.3km)
- Kaban (32km)
- Gornostayevka (33.3km)
- Russkaya Polyana (33.4km)
- Agashoryn (35.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Shilik (7.6km)
- Urochishche Agashuryn (11.5km)
- Urochishche Mogilevka (12.1km)
- Urochishche Koshunkur (12.3km)
- Urochishche Koshara-Alat (14.4km)
- Urochishche Obola (16.7km)
- Urochishche Sarykol' (17.4km)
- Urochishche Boshcha (21.4km)
- Urochishche Alifanovka (23km)
- Urochishche Loshchinovka (24.7km)
- Urochishche Zhamur (26.3km)
- Urochishche Amangay (26.4km)
- Urochishche Kazborn (28.1km)
- Urochishche Saybas (31.9km)
- Urochishche Karatal (32.5km)
- Urochishche Badan (33.1km)
- Urochishche Tamara (34.5km)
- Urochishche Tyubel'kul' (34.7km)
- Urochishche Vostochnoye (35.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Miyan (12.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Polevoy Stan Litvyaki (11.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Uzynkul' (26.9km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Ozero Moynak (35km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Russko-Polyanskiy Rayon (30.4km)
Airports close to Sibirskoye
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (167km)