Traveling Luck for Remeslennyy, Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Remeslennyy?What's around Remeslennyy?
Wikipedia near Remeslennyy
Where to stay near Remeslennyy
The timezone in Remeslennyy is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 54.9794°, Longitude. 83.1892°
Satellite map around Remeslennyy
Loading map of Remeslennyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Remeslennyy, in Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Remeslennyy (0km)
- Krakhal’ (1.8km)
- Baryshevo (2.9km)
- Dvurech'ye (3.2km)
- Izdrevaya (4km)
- Kol’tsovo (5km)
- Mezhdurech'ye (5km)
- Novolugovoye (5.5km)
- Novoborsk (6.3km)
- Zheleznodorozhnyy (6.7km)
- Komarovka (8km)
- Bykovo (9.3km)
- Razdol’noye (10.4km)
- Shelkovichikha (10.4km)
- Berëzovka (10.5km)
- Gusinyy Brod (11.1km)
- Pionerskiy (11.3km)
- Cheremshanka (11.7km)
- Mosinskiy (12.9km)
- Ul'yanovskiy (13.2km)
- Malinovka (13.2km)
- Kainskaya Zaimka (13.7km)
- Ust'-Inya (14.5km)
- Novonikol'skiy (14.7km)
- Cherbus' (15.1km)
- Berëzovyy Log (15.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uchebnyy (2.8km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 38 km (5.2km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Dubrava (5.8km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Pervomayskaya (7.4km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Komarovka (8.2km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Matveyevka (10.3km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Gusinyy Brod (11.5km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Geodezicheskaya (12.8km)
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Nizhnyaya Yel’tsovka (14.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Remeslennyy
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mostovaya (13.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Lugovskoy (10.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Novosibirskiy Rayon (13.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Chërnoye Ozero (12.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pervomayskiy Rayon (8.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Talovyy (10.6km)
Airports close to Remeslennyy
Barnaul(BAX), Barnaul, Russia (199km)